Are you looking for a place where you can utilize your superior relationship management and white-glove business development skills? And a place where you can allow your experience to shine? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you! At Intermedia, we provide cloud based solutions for both our Direct Customer and Channel Partners to provide end-users access to our entire suite of cloud services. We are looking for top talent to be the face of our organization in the UK. If you are up for the challenge, this role is for you!
Are you seeking an impactful role with an innovative company that is growing in a rapidly changing market category? Intermedia can offer you the platform to take your career to the next level. We are a 900+ employee global organization that combines familiar Office 365 tools with the flexibility and mobility business’ demand. Intermedia serves over a million customers around the world. We pride ourselves on serving the marketplace with full featured solutions that are backed by a 99.999% uptime service level agreement and J.D. Power certified technical support.
Are you ready to make your mark?
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with our base of Direct Customers and Partner Organizations.
- Representing Intermedia during all phases of the customer/partner journey, from pre-sales activity to post-sales account management. Success in this role will be predicated on understanding the end user needs, coupled with the ability to determine suitable solutions and presenting them in an effective way.
- Participating in a variety of trainings and readiness activities to learn more about our offerings and how customers can benefit from a relationship with Intermedia.
- Providing customers and partners with the highest standard of customer service throughout the sales cycle and work with internal departments, within Intermedia, to ensure a successful pre and post-sale experience.
- Building out and maintaining a strong internal and external network to support our Customers and Partners with a focus on resolving customer issues with ease
- Developing and maintaining strategic account plans for new and existing Customers and Partners to ensure they are leveraging all applicable products and solutions.
What you will bring to the role:
- 3 plus years of experience in Channel/Direct Sales and/or account management
- A demonstrated track record of success in one or more of the following areas: sales, business development and relationship building and management.
- A thorough understanding of solution and value-based selling, preferably in a cloud or related technology space.
- Superior oral/written communication and listening skills coupled with solid business acumen to enable engagement with executives and “C level” stakeholders.
- Strong collaboration skills that enable you to successfully work in a highly matrixed environment with remote teams.