Are you seeking an impactful role with an innovative company that is growing in a rapidly changing market category? Intermedia can offer you the platform to take your career to the next level. We are a 900+ employee global organization that combines familiar Office 365 tools with the flexibility and mobility business’ demand. Intermedia serves over a million customers around the world. We pride ourselves on serving the marketplace with full featured solutions that are backed by a 99.999% uptime service level agreement and J.D. Power certified technical support.
Are you ready to make your mark?
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Analyze product design and requirements specifications and translate them into detailed, methodical testing strategy
- Design, develop and perform automated and manual testing of backend/UI
- Manage and maintain multiple QA projects with minimal guidance
- Document, report, and track software defects as well as create test scenarios and support of test documentation using Jira
- CI configuration and maintenance
What you will bring to the role:
- Good understanding of the complete software development lifecycle process
- Experience working on projects using Agile methodology
- Experience of QA / automation testing (Java)
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Good understanding of source control management, build processes, test environments, bug life cycle, and frequent code release deployment QA support activities
Would be great to bring to the role:
- Experience of TDD / BDD testing (Cucumber)
- Experience with cross-browser, cross-platform and mobile device testing (Appium).
- CI configuration and maintenance experience (TeamCity, TFS, other)
- Knowledge of SQL and relational databases