Are you seeking an impactful role in an innovative company that is growing in a rapidly expanding market category? Intermedia can offer just the challenge you are looking for. We are a 900-employee strong Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) and business cloud company that serves over a million customers with communication and data applications. We’re here to win in the $30B UCaaS market and this is the right moment for you to help write the next chapter in Intermedia’s success story. What’s more, our product roadmap offers even more game-changing innovations than what got us to our strong position today. We serve the SMB marketplace with full featured products that are backed by a 99.999% uptime service level agreement and J.D. Power certified technical support.
Are you ready to make your mark?
About the Role
We are growing! We are looking to add a Sales Operations Program Manager within our Sales Operations Team. You will manage the development and implementation process of systems, tools and processes for our Sales Organization. You will work with both interdepartmental and/or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing projects and programs. You will help identify and drive improvements to the tools and processes to remove obstacles to the sales team to drive a World Class Sales Experience. You will work closely with Sales Leadership to understand their needs and identify solutions.
In this role, you’ll:
- Lay out a clear plan for program execution by integrating detailed project plans and schedules into a master program plan.
- Determines methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Monitors the project from initiation through delivery.
- Assembles project team, assigns individual responsibilities, identifies appropriate resources needed, and plans and develops schedules to ensure timely completion of project.
- Understands the system's scope and project objectives, as well as the role and function of each team member in order to effectively coordinate the activities of the team.
- Communicates with leadership regarding status of specific projects.
- Tracks and fully documents changes for functional and business specifications; writes detailed universally understood procedures for permanent records and use in training.
- Identifies opportunities for improving business processes through information systems and/or non-system driver changes; assists in the preparation of proposals to develop new systems and/or operational changes.
- Identify and manage project issues to full resolution.
- Able to locate collect pertinent information need to perform data and project scope analysis
- Responsible for pulling data and to review the information and use it to draw conclusions that may help them determine ways to change procedures or improve business operations.
- Create detailed reports to be presented to management
- Create visual depictions of data, graphs, charts, and projects to present
- Create presentations using software such as Microsoft PowerPoint
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Perform other related duties and special projects as assigned.
You will bring:
- Bachelor's degree and 4 years related work experience or 8+ years related work experience post high school
- Project management or related process management experience preferred
- Ability to influence others – is very skilled and comfortable informing and leading others to action on key initiatives.
- Technically proficient with a broad understanding of sales technology and platforms, diverse systems and tools, technology processes & controls and development methodologies
- A proven track record of driving multiple, concurrent, complex projects and teams
- Possess a strong work ethic and be a team player
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Results orientated, friendly and personable, and an ability to work in an ever-changing environment
- Proactive, ability to take initiative and work collaboratively with mixed teams of onsite and virtual co-workers
- An ability to stick to strict deadlines, innate sense of urgency