Exchange Email and Office 365
Businesses choose Intermedia's cloud business applications because they support today’s anywhere, anytime work schedule, provide comprehensive protection against security threats, and offer better uptime than on-premises solutions. But the choice between Office 365 or Exchange Email can be confusing. Let us help you decide which platform is right for your business.
Enterprise-grade business email, calendar, contacts and other Microsoft® applications—with multiple deployment options.
Customers who typically choose Exchange Email are looking for:
- Email as their main service – enterprise-grade email is their top priority, everything else is secondary
- An alternative to Microsoft Office 365 – looking for a simple email solution and may not need all the features of O365
- High reliability – value the incredible 99.999% reliability that Exchange Email from Intermedia provides
- Flexible deployment options – single tenant environment for companies with 500+ users who require a customized cloud
Office 365 from Intermedia
Bundles together a full suite of productivity services into one solution, including Office, Skype® for Business, and more.
Customers who typically choose Office 365 are looking for:
- New Office licenses – focused on additional applications beyond cloud email, including Word, Excel®, PowerPoint®, Skype for Business, and more.
- Mobility and flexibility – have remote employees and/or need to access all applications on any device at anytime
- Latest versions of Office – appreciate frequent updates and keeping their company on the latest versions of Office
- Mix-and-match plans – have a company structure that requires different plans
No matter which email platform you deploy, Intermedia backs it with our Worry-Free Experience™
Compliance and Security
Industry rules and regulations can be overwhelming, with healthcare organizations subject to the intricacies of HIPAA, and financial services firms regulated by SEC, FIRNA, SOX, and more. Intermedia’s support teams assist clients across many different industries to ensure that our cloud services comply with both their internal and institutional regulatory & security requirements.
Reliability and Support
In today’s 24/7 business world, service outages have a huge and immediate impact. Moving to the cloud enables companies of every size to take advantage of Intermedia’s enterprise-grade reliability and leverage our ongoing investments in infrastructure and support. Intermedia services are backed by our 99.999% uptime SLA and J.D. Power-certified* 24/7 phone and chat support.
Onboarding and Management
One of the many benefits of moving to the cloud is the time management savings for IT: no servers or software to maintain. Intermedia makes moving to the cloud easy with expert onboarding and migration at no additional charge. And once a company is up and running, they can easily manage all of their Intermedia services, users and mobile devices with our HostPilot® control panel.
*J.D. Power 2016 Certified Assisted Technical Program, developed in conjunction with TSIA. Based on successful completion of an audit and exceeding a customer satisfaction benchmark for assisted support operations. For more information, visit www.jdpower.com or www.tsia.com