content management system with full source code.
The easiest website management solution for small businesses and TestimonialPersonal websites.
ASP.NET-based CMS for construction & management of websites, community portals, and intranets.
A full featured .NET blogging platform focused on simplicity and innovative features.
Community Server is a rich knowledge management and collaboration platform with all the tools you need to create an online community site: chat, blogging and photo gallery features and much more:
- Designed to be secure: Secure 'out of the box', companies can securely share private information with highly granular permissions and an unrivalled control of all user actions.
- Easy to install, set up and use: The installation wizard, administration and management are all Web-based, designed to support multiple languages, and built completely in .NET code for easy management and use.
- RSS, Email, and News Server support: Information is easily delivered in a variety of ways and easily accessible on-line or off-line with any email client or news reader client.
Community Server is perfect for small and large organizations to better connect, share, and collaborate. It is included free of charge with all our Windows 2003 and Windows 2008 hosting plans and comes with 50MB SQL database for your content.
DotNetNuke is a web application framework that enables businesses to create, deploy, and manage intranet, extranet, and feature-rich, interactive websites. An intuitive, menu-driven interface of DNN allows even non-technical users to easily create new sites or extend the functionality and features of existing web applications.
- Comprehensive features: Allows administrators to build the most complicated CMS systems, as well as working effectively with add-ons, third-party assemblies.
- Advanced functionality: Built-in tools to control hosting, design, content, security and membership options.
- Broad support: Worldwide community of user groups, forums and companies.
There are much more very good reasons for using DotNetNuke. So why not try it today on any of our Windows hosting plans? One click and the world’s most widely adopted framework is ready to power your Web sites and portals.
DotNetInvoice is a powerful web application that makes easier client invoicing and collection of real-time electronic payments from your website. It's ideal invoicing system available for web developers, designers, consultants, or anyone who wants to send one-time and recurring professional invoices.
- Compatible with .NET 2.0 and 3.5: The most comprehensive feature-rich ASP.NET billing system on the market.
- Online Payments: DotNetInvoice accepts cash, check and supports 4 credit card gateways: PayPal, Authorize.NET, PayFlow and BluePay. Clients’ payments can be made partially.
- Globalization: DotNetInvoice supports currencies for nine countries. Choose your country and instantly get dates and currencies configured according to your local culture.
DotNetInvoice uses Microsoft SQL Server database technology and runs on our Windows 2008 web servers.
Learn more at http://www.dotnetinvoice.com.
BlogEngine.NET is a full featured .NET blogging platform that is a breeze to setup, customize, use and comes with a few extremely nice features:
- Extensions: Since almost everything the blog does has an event, it is so easy to extend BlogEngine.NET installation to do whatever you can think for it to do. Code your own or use variety of others extensions BlogEngine.NET users have created to really enhance blogging experience.
- Comment RSS: BlogEngine.NET put together all Site Wide Comments in one RSS feed, but it also supports individual post comment RSS. What to follow the feedback of something? Just add it to your reader.
- Easy Theming: BlogEngine.NET will make customizations even easier. If you've ever wanted a unique look for your blog, you can convert a free template or even make your own theme without having a deep knowledge of BlogEngine.NET.
BlogEngine.NET was designed using the current .NET framework and focused on simplicity, ease of extendibility, and innovative features. It can be easily installed on all our and Windows 2008 hosting plans.
WordPress is not just a publishing platform but a powerful Content Management System with intuitive administrative tools and sophisticated design features that can be used for more than just blogging.
- User Friendly: The administration section is easy to navigate and add content to your website. You don’t really have to be experienced to use WordPress on your website.
- Tons of Great Themes: You will never run short of free themes/templates in terms of both quality and quantity. Not all WordPress themes are completely blog-centric, you can even make your website look like a regular site instead of a blog.
- Large community Support: Whenever you face any problems, you can find answers to all your questions on numerous WordPress forums and user communities.
WordPress is a good choice for small business websites to install, configure and use a blog, a website, or both for your small business. It is both free and priceless at the same time. You can install it on any Windows 2008 hosting plans completely free of charge.
Kentico is an advanced cross-platform content management system for building web sites, forums, on-line stores, intranets and Web 2.0 community sites.
- Easy Installation: Kentico's installer is doing all the work for you - all your modules, templates, etc imported for you automatically.
- Extensibility: Providing a few built in modules, Kentico leaves for you the options to code the modules to achieve desired effect.
- Excellent online support: Kentico provides excellent PDF and online support. Beside that they have a Blog for additional news, a knowledge base and FAQ section with answers to initial questions that you will encounter.
Kentico CMS utilizes the ASP.NET and Microsoft SQL Server and can be easily installed on our Windows 2008 hosting platform.
mojoPortal is an extensible cross platform, cross database, content management system. It has many included features like Blogs, Forums, Event Calendar, Google Maps, Contact Form, Polls, Surveys, ecommerce & more.
- Easy to use and extend: you already have navigation, security, search, TestimonialPersonalization features, localization features, and skinning done for you so you can get right to work on your business functionality and not have to implement those things yourself.
- Great learning tool: Developers can see reference implementation for working with various databases in .NET, for using MasterPages, CSS, and themes to skin a site and for best practices in implementing enterprise class, fast and scalable web applications.
mojoPortal runs under ASP.NET on all our Windows 2008 hosting plans. It’s easy to have your own mojoPortal website running with MS SQL Database Server.
Learn more at http://www.mojoportal.com.
Sitefinity is a flexible ASP.NET-based development platform for construction and management of websites, community portals, and intranets.
- Key Features for Developers: Extensible architecture, fully-exposed API; support for multiple databases; completely customizable through Visual Studio .NET.
- Key Features for End-Users: Word-like content editing environment; Drag & Drop page editing, SEO capabilities
Sitefinity CMS can be completely managed through a web browser. Install it on any Winows 2008 hosting plans and you’ll be able to upload files as well as manage page content and organization online.
Learn more at http://www.sitefinity.com.
Tandem Server CMS is the easiest website management solution for small businesses and TestimonialPersonal websites. It was designed to make publishing and editing websites as simple as possible.Key Features:
- Single step install process;
- Unlimited pages with dynamic fly-out navigation;
- Fully localizable front-end website;
- Article Control with Automatic RSS support;
- PayPal friendly Product Lists with paging;
- Photo Galleries;
- Newsletters with multiple mailing lists;
and much more.
Tandem Server is free to use, so give it a try on any our Windows 2008 hosting plans.
Learn more at http://tandemserver.org.
Znode Storefront is the industry leader in the ecommerce software platform that developers can use to build world class ecommerce solutions.Key Features:
- Customizable product catalog;
- Shopping cart;
- Product options and attributes;
- Credit card payments (80 gateways supported);
- Discount coupons;
- Order and customer management;
and much more.
Znode Storefront has been designed specifically for developers and system integrators. It is extremely easy to customize using the included ASP.NET, C# source code. Znode Storefront hosting is available on all our Windows 2008 platforms.
Umbraco is a completely customizable ASP.NET CMS with full source code. It supports any browser and allows developers to integrate any .net based control right out of the box.See what you can do with umbraco's interface:
- Add/edit content on your site;
- Upload and use photos and other images;
- Create separate user accounts with customizable access;
- Have your site consume RSS feeds;
- Integrate with external systems;
and much more.
You can create your entire website in Umbraco's web-based interface, without deep knowledge about programming. Install Umbraco on any our Windows 2008 hosting plans and build your own web site.
NopCommerce is an open source e-commerce solution with comprehensive features that is easy to use for new online businesses, yet powerful enough for the most demanding e-commerce expert. It’s a secure, scalable and extendable e-commerce platform.Key Features:
- Supports categories and manufacturers;
- Products can be mapped to more than one category or manufacturer;
- Multilingual support;
- Real-time currency exchange rates;
and much more.
Create a professional online store with shopping cart, credit card processing, shipping calculation and other powerful tools and host it on any our Windows 2008 hosting plans.