Intermedia's Business Customer Referral Program offers our existing customers the chance to earn up to $5,000 for each referral they make that becomes a new Intermedia customer. You can register to join the program or access your existing referral account here.
The following terms and conditions apply to Intermedia’s Business Customer Referral Program (this “Program”):
Subject to the restrictions described in these terms and conditions, an individual (or a company associated with that individual) will be entitled to receive a sales incentives for potential sales leads that are successfully converted into sales of Intermedia’s services, as further described below. To be eligible for any sales incentives under this Program, all sales and referring individuals must comply with all of the following requirements:
- The applicable lead must be provided to Intermedia through the Program’s online landing page located at www.intermedia.net/referral. Leads provided through any other method, including phone calls, emails or other forms of communication, will not be eligible for awards under this Program.
- For each lead, the referring individual must provide all of the following information for both the referring party and the referred lead: full name of individual contact person, company name, email address and phone number.
- The referring individual will be required to agree to these terms and conditions every time he or she submits a lead.
- Awards payable under this Program will be paid, at the option of the referring individual, as either (a) a payment to the referring individual in the form of a gift card or (b) a credit to the Intermedia account of the referring individual’s employer/business. All awards under this Program will be paid in the form of gift cards to the referring individual until the form of payment is changed in accordance with these terms and conditions. If a Program participant wishes to change the form of future payments from a gift card to an account credit, the participant must send an email to email@example.com making such request, and all future awards payable under this Program thereafter will be paid in the form of account credits.
- In the event that a sales lead referred under this Program is successfully converted into a sale of Intermedia services, the referring individual with respect to such sales lead will be entitled to receive the following award: for any sales of seats of Intermedia’s data plans (defined as all Intermedia services other than Voice Services) or lines/users of Voice Services, the referring individual will receive two (2) times the monthly recurring revenue (MRR) for the initial month’s sales to such sales lead (first purchase only; does not apply to subsequent purchases after such initial month); provided that if a referred sales lead does not purchase at least $50.00 in Intermedia services in such initial month, the referring individual will not receive any award described in this paragraph for such sales. For purposes of this Program, the term “Voice Services” is defined as Unified Communications and Cloud PBX services, SIP trunking and ancillary telephonic services.
- The maximum amount of awards that an individual may earn (for himself/herself and for any company associated with that individual, all taken together) for any particular referred sales lead under this Program is equal to $5,000 (Five Thousand Dollars).
- The only seats or lines of Intermedia’s plans that will be included when calculating sales eligible for awards under this Program are those seats that (a) are provisioned through Intermedia’s control panel within six (6) months of the date that the applicable lead is provided to Intermedia through the Program’s online landing page and (b) remain active and in good standing (i.e., fully paid) for at least three (3) full calendar months after such service has been provisioned (i.e., a sales incentive will not be payable under this Program for services that are canceled or terminated before the completion the third full calendar month following provisioning)(“Earning Period”).
- All rewards will generally be paid within four weeks after the end of the Earning Period.
- A referring individual will only be eligible to receive an award under this Program for a lead if the referred lead, at the time the individual provides such lead to Intermedia, (a) is not an existing customer of Intermedia (or an Intermedia partner, with respect to any third-party service that Intermedia resells to its customers) for any paid service; (b) has not been a customer of Intermedia (or an Intermedia partner, with respect to any third-party service that Intermedia resells to its customers) for any paid service within the six (6) months preceding such sale; (c) has not been previously identified by Intermedia (either directly or by one of Intermedia’s partners) as a prospective customer already registered in Intermedia’s customer relationship management (CRM) system and/or to which Intermedia (or, as applicable, one of Intermedia’s partners) is already promoting or marketing its services; and (d) is reasonably believed by the referring individual, based on specific knowledge obtained from the referred lead, to be potentially interested in Intermedia’s services.
- If two separate referring individuals submit the same lead to Intermedia, only the referring individual who first submitted the lead to Intermedia (including all required information) will be eligible to receive the award under this Program if such lead is converted to a sale.
The awards under this Program shall not be additive to any other benefit or payment offered by Intermedia. For example, if an individual (or such individual’s employer or company) submits a lead to Intermedia through this Program’s online landing page and through the online portal for Intermedia’s Referral Partner program, the referring individual (or such individual’s employer or company, as applicable) shall only be eligible to receive the payments, commissions and/or benefits under either this Program or such Referral Partner program with respect to such sale, but not under both.
By agreeing to these terms and conditions, the referring individual, if he or she (a) is an employee of an entity (the “Employer”) and (b) elects to have any award payable hereunder made to himself/herself as an individual (i.e., does not change the form of payment into an Intermedia account credit, as described in these terms and conditions), is hereby certifying, confirming, representing and warranting to Intermedia that the payment of any and all such awards to such individual in his/her individual capacity will comply with, and will be permitted under, applicable law and the Employer’s internal policies (including without limitation any policies with respect to conflicts of interest and/or corporate opportunities) and that such referring individual has obtained all consents required from his or her Employer. The referring individual will be solely responsible for reporting, calculating and paying all income taxes payable with respect to awards paid to such individual under this Program.
Intermedia reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of this promotion and/or terminate this promotion at any time without notice, in its sole discretion. Intermedia shall interpret the terms of this promotion and resolve any dispute in accordance therewith, in each case in Intermedia’s sole discretion.