The following terms and conditions apply to Intermedia’s $50 Lead Pass Referral and Sales Incentive Program (this “Program”):
Subject to the restrictions described in these terms and conditions, an individual (or a company associated with that individual) will be entitled to receive a $50 referral award for each potential sales lead that (a) is referred to Intermedia.net, Inc. (“Intermedia”) by such individual through the process described below and (b) participates in a fifteen (15) minute sales call via telephone and/or video conferencing with an Intermedia representative regarding Intermedia’s services. Individuals will also be eligible to receive additional sales incentives for potential sales leads that are successfully converted into sales of Intermedia’s services, as further described below. To be eligible for a $50 referral award and any sales incentives under this Program, all leads, referral phone calls, resulting sales and referring individuals must comply with all of the following requirements:
- The applicable lead must be provided to Intermedia through the Program’s online landing page located at www.intermedia.net/referral. Leads provided through any other method, including phone calls, emails or other forms of communication, will not be eligible for referral awards under this Program.
- For each lead, the referring individual must provide all of the following information for both the referring party and the referred lead: full name of individual contact person, company name, email address and phone number.
- The referring individual will be required to agree to these terms and conditions every time he or she submits a lead.
- At the time that a referring individual provides a lead to Intermedia, the individual will be required to select one of two payment options (payment to the individual in the form of a gift card, or a credit to the account of the individual’s employer/business) for any award that may become payable under this Program with respect to such lead. Such election, once made, is permanent with respect to the applicable lead and may not be changed.
- The referring individual will be eligible for a $50 referral award once the potential sales lead participates in a fifteen (15) minute sales call via telephone and/or video conferencing with an Intermedia representative regarding Intermedia’s services. Referral awards payable under this Program will generally be paid or credited (as applicable) within approximately four weeks after they are earned.
- In the event that a sales lead referred under this Program is successfully converted into a sale of Intermedia services, the referring individual with respect to such sales lead will be entitled to receive the following additional awards (in addition to the initial $50 referral award): (a) for sales of ten (10) or more seats of Intermedia’s data plans (defined as all Intermedia services other than Voice Services) to the referred sales lead, the referring individual will receive $20 per seat; and (b) for sales of three (3) or more lines of Voice Services to the referred sales lead, the referring individual will receive $40 per line. If a referred sales lead purchases Intermedia services, but does not purchase the minimum number of seats or lines (as applicable) set forth above, the referring individual will not receive any referral award described in this paragraph for those seats sold. For purposes of this Program, the term “Voice Services” is defined as Cloud PBX service, SIP trunking and ancillary telephonic services.
- The maximum amount of referral awards that an individual may earn (for himself/herself and for any company associated with that individual, all taken together) for (a) any particular referred sales lead under this Program is equal to $5,000 (Five Thousand Dollars); and (b) all referrals under this Program, in the aggregate, is equal to $10,000 (Ten Thousand Dollars). Each referring individual (including, for purposes of calculating this limit, any company associated with that individual) will only be eligible to receive a referral award with respect to the first ten (10) referred sales leads that generate any type of referral award under this Program.
- The only seats or lines (as applicable) of Intermedia’s plans that will be included when calculating sales eligible for referral awards under this Program are those seats that (a) are provisioned through Intermedia’s control panel within six (6) months of the date that the applicable lead is provided to Intermedia through the Program’s online landing page and (b) remain active and in good standing (i.e., fully paid) for at least three full calendar months after such service has been provisioned (i.e., a sales incentive will not be payable under this Program for services that are canceled or terminated before the completion the third full calendar month following provisioning).
- A referring individual will only be eligible to receive a referral award under this Program for a lead if the referred lead, at the time the individual provides such lead to Intermedia, (a) is not an existing customer of Intermedia (or an Intermedia partner, with respect to any third-party service that Intermedia resells to its customers) for any paid service; (b) has not been a customer of Intermedia (or an Intermedia partner, with respect to any third-party service that Intermedia resells to its customers) for any paid service within the six months preceding such sale; (c) has not been previously identified by Intermedia (either directly or by one of Intermedia’s partners) as a prospective customer already registered in Intermedia’s customer relationship management (CRM) system and/or to which Intermedia (or, as applicable, one of Intermedia’s partners) is already promoting or marketing its services; and (d) is reasonably believed by the referring individual, based on specific knowledge obtained from the referred lead, to be potentially interested in Intermedia’s services.
- If two separate referring individuals submit the same lead to Intermedia, only the referring individual who first submitted the lead to Intermedia (including all required information) will be eligible to receive the referral award under this Program if such lead is converted to a sale.
The referral awards under this Program shall not be additive to any other benefit or payment offered by Intermedia. For example, if an individual (or such individual’s employer or company) submits a lead to Intermedia through this Program’s online landing page and through the online portal for Intermedia’s Referral Partner program, the referring individual (or such individual’s employer or company, as applicable) shall only be eligible to receive the payments, commissions and/or benefits under either this Program or such Referral Partner program with respect to such sale, but not under both.
By agreeing to these terms and conditions, the referring individual, if he or she (a) is an employee of an entity (the “Employer”) and (b) elects to have any referral award payable hereunder made to himself/herself as an individual, is hereby certifying, confirming, representing and warranting to Intermedia that the payment of any and all such referral awards to such individual in his/her individual capacity will comply with, and will be permitted under, applicable law and the Employer’s internal policies (including without limitation any policies with respect to conflicts of interest and/or corporate opportunities).
Intermedia reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of this promotion and/or terminate this promotion at any time without notice, in its sole discretion. Intermedia shall interpret the terms of this promotion and resolve any dispute in accordance therewith, in each case in Intermedia’s sole discretion.