Intermedia bucks industry trend by upping Advisor commissions by 33–66 percent and adding a $100 upfront payout on every new Hosted PBX line sold
In an era of shrinking margins for the IT channel, Intermedia continues to make the cloud much more profitable for MSPs and VARs.
Intermedia is the world’s largest one-stop shop for cloud IT services and business applications, including hosted Exchange, Hosted PBX, SecuriSync file sync and share, Email Archiving and other services. Its industry leading Partner Program lets more than 14,000 MSPs and VARs choose on a customer-by-customer basis between Intermedia’s Private Label model (in which the partner manages pricing, bundling, billing, branding and every other aspect of the customer relationship) and its Advisor model (in which the partner or agent offloads support and billing to Intermedia).
As of March 12, Intermedia Advisors can earn up to 66 percent more monthly recurring revenue from every new customer account. Intermedia’s revised Advisor commission schedule for new customer accounts has increased to:
- 8 percent commission on monthly recurring revenue for data services such as Exchange, Lync, SharePoint, and SecuriSync file sync and share (a 33 percent increase)
- 10 percent commission on monthly recurring revenue for Hosted PBX and other cloud voice services (a 66 percent increase)
- An additional $100 upfront payout for every Hosted PBX line sold for a limited time (after a promotional period, the upfront payout will be $25 per line)
In addition, unlike many other providers, Intermedia’s Partner Program guarantees commissions for the life of the account.
“We are committed to the success of our partners and we’re happy to demonstrate it by increasing their commissions,” says Michael Gold, president of Intermedia. “By offering our partners the industry’s most flexible choices of private label and advisor options – and by increasing the reward for doing business with us – we’re making it even easier for them to capitalize on the tremendous growth potential presented by the cloud.”
More than 60 percent of Intermedia’s new business comes from its partner channel. While Intermedia’s Advisor program provides partners or agents with very attractive commissions, its Private Label program offers larger margins by allowing partners to manage more elements of their customer relationships. Private Label partners have the potential for greater revenue and profit as Intermedia partners because they can:
- Sell under their own brand
- Build custom bundles that seamlessly cross-sell and upsell their other services
- Integrate with their existing Salesforce, QuickBooks and ConnectWise systems
- Streamline their internal processes by managing multiple customers and services via Intermedia’s Partner Portal
- Rely on Intermedia for marketing support, sales enablement, onboarding and migration, and 24/7 phone and chat support
Intermedia is the world’s largest one-stop shop for cloud IT services and business applications. Its Office in the Cloud™ delivers the essential services that SMBs need to do business—including hosted Exchange, Hosted PBX, SecuriSync file sync and share, security, mobility and more.
All of Intermedia’s services are pre-integrated for a seamless user experience. They are all managed via Intermedia’s HostPilot® control panel, with just one login, one password, one bill and one source of support—creating tremendous cross-service efficiencies for both users and IT administrators. In addition, they all offer enterprise-grade security, 99.999% availability and 24/7 customer care to assure a worry-free experience.
Intermedia was the first company to offer hosted Microsoft Exchange and, with 60,000 customers and over 1,000,000 users, is today the world’s largest independent provider of hosted Exchange.
Intermedia also enables over 5,000 channel partners—including VARs, MSPs, telcos and cable companies—to sell cloud services under their own brand, with full control over billing, pricing and every other element of their customer relationships.
Intermedia’s 600 employees in 3 countries manage 10 datacenters to power its Office in the Cloud and to assure its famous worry-free experience. Learn more at Intermedia.net.
Kristen Berry, (650) 691-7318, Intermedia@airfoilgroup.com