Immediately professionalizes SMBs with automated attendant
Intermedia, a global leader in cloud services and the largest Microsoft Exchange hosting provider, recently launched Virtual Receptionist – a full-featured phone answering and call routing service. Virtual receptionist is a hosted voice service that manages inbound call routing and is ideal for small businesses, typically with one to five employees.
Intermedia Virtual Receptionist includes:
- Local and toll-free numbers can be used to publicize a business and answer incoming calls
- Voice Menu greets callers and routes incoming calls; forward calls to an unlimited number of users and even assign each user their own extension
- Flexible scheduling allows users to handle calls differently after business hours
- Customizable greetings allows for further personalization
- Call Groups route calls across sales, customer service or other teams – assuring important calls are always answered quickly; rings sequentially or simultaneously
- Easy online administration to manage settings and view call history
“Virtual Receptionist transparently works with a user’s existing phone service by forwarding calls to the phones they already use,” says Manlio Carrelli, CMO, Intermedia. “Businesses can immediately professionalize themselves with an automated attendant and main company number, so regardless of company size, they never miss a potential sales or customer call.”
For more information on Intermedia’s Virtual Receptionist, as well as its suite of hosted communications and collaboration software, including Exchange 2010, hosted PBX, Online Backup, Office Communications Server 2007, SharePoint 2010, and an entire ecosystem of related offerings including support for BlackBerry, iPhone, Android phones, fax lines and more, please call 1-800-379-7729.